unknown
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
This has been recently discussed here:
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=3D3884124&forum_id=
=3D10674
https://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=3D3887729&forum_id=
=3D10674

You'll notice that I haven't answered, just because I didn't make up my
mind definitively yet. Feel free to add your own comments to the thread!
BTW: some similar (but still very different) project OFBIZ did chose the=
=20
MIT license. www.ofbiz.org contains many well defined models together=20
with java code to create business software. The models are defined in=20
XML, but do provide more than python-Modelling currently supports.
More than it currently supports, yes ;) Thanks for the link. Its Entity
Engine seems to be one of the key components for db-persistence; it
seems that the objects should be managed by hand however, and I haven't
seen anything like "ECs" ie. sessions/graphs of objects there (the
"OFBiz for Dummies" seems to confirm this: manual retrieval of PK at
creation time, individual object.flushToDB()). However, this is
definitely a very large framework with an impressive amount of features
and documentation, and it surely deserves more than the 10 minutes I
spend on its doc., naturally focusing on db-persistence!

-- S=E9bastien.