[Modeling-users] Sample code
Tom Hallman
2004-03-05 13:17:11 UTC
Greetings all,

I've been reading over the Modeling User's Guide, browsing through the
sample code, and mulling over the user list emails, and I've come to a
conclusion. I think what would really benefit me is to be able to look at
some "production-level" source code. I'd really love to see examples of how
Modeling is practically used.

Could any of you offer some code that you yourself have written? I don't
need to see an entire app or even the underlying database, but to see a
Model and how an app uses that model would be exceptionally beneficial to me
(and probably other "new" users as well!)

Many thanks for anything you can offer!

Yours,
Tom

Tom Hallman DiscipleMakers, Inc
***@dm.org http://www.dm.org/~hallmant
531 Brittany Dr * State College * PA * 16803 * 814-861-4591
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations (Matt 28:19)