[Modeling-users] mailing list mbox
Marcos Dione
2004-03-17 20:03:01 UTC

as always that I start using something new (at least for me), I find
some problems using it. so my first line of solving problems is the
dev's mailing lists. unluckly, sourceforge's site doesn't allow me to do
a search on the mailing lists it hosts. not having these, the next step
is to search for a mbox formatted archive with the whole list traffic.
but sf doesn't have this. then, the last resort is to ask on the list if
anyone has a downloadable version.

does anyone pick the line?
Axel Kollmorgen
2004-03-17 23:05:21 UTC
Post by Marcos Dione
dev's mailing lists. unluckly, sourceforge's site doesn't allow me to do
a search on the mailing lists it hosts.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=10674 > "Search
This Mailing List". working as i speak.

in the case this shouldn't work (as it does from time to time), there is
also http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.modeling/ .
--
ax

If you can't learn to do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly.